Natural Infertility Treatment Options
What are your natural infertility treatment options? How can you research each program and decide if it’s right for you?
You can start by considering getting the help of practitioner – and by researching. I’ve included some overviews of common natural treatments for you here:
- Acupuncture and Infertility
- Chinese Medicine and Fertility – and the Chinese Fertility Calendar
- Aromatherapy and Your Fertility
- Chiropractic and Fertility
Don’t forget that your nutrition is vital to your fertility. Be sure to read on nutrition and fertility.
You may have specific conditions or a specific situation that you’d like to overcome. Here’s information on common conditions and natural fertility treatment options:
- Getting Pregnant after Birth Control
- Getting Pregnant with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Getting Pregnant with Endometriosis
- Getting Pregnant After Miscarriage
- Getting Pregnant While Breastfeeding
- Improving Egg Quality and Health
- Getting Pregnant after Vasectomy and Vasectomy Reversal Information
There are also times when you won’t feel like you have a specific condition to “point a finger at.” You may have been through fertility tests at your doctor’s office and come back with a diagnosis of “unexplained infertility.” What do you do then?
Start with basics – chart your cycle and pay specific attention to your preconception nutrition. You diet is one of the best natural infertility treatments available. Getting out regularly to experience fresh air and get your body moving will greatly benefit your reproductive organs (a daily walk or swim is perfect – don’t worry about a special exercise routine).
Beyond this you can always start to examine your own thoughts and feelings concerning pregnancy. There are times when exploring your own inner blocks can show you things you didn’t see before. You can gain knowledge you never realized you had – and that knowledge can unlock the plans you need to get your baby in your arms.
(NOTE: Want the Top Easy Steps to Boosting Your Fertility? Use these 5 simple, evidence-based steps to get pregnant and carry your healthy baby to term. Get them here.)