Lifestyle and Financial Checklist for TTC
- Talk to your man about having a baby
- Talk about your thoughts on parenting issues
- Check your or your husband's employer's health insurance plan
- Self-employed? Check your maternity coverage.
- What kind of maternity leave can you expect?
- Will you want to return to work?
- Begin to budget for life with a baby now
- What baby supplies will you need to buy?
- Start putting money away each month towards these costs
- Change your cleaning solutions over to environmentally (and baby) friendly choices
(NOTE: Want the Top Easy Steps to Boosting Your Fertility? Use these 5 simple, evidence-based steps to get pregnant and carry your healthy baby to term. Get them here.)