Lisa Olson’s Pregnancy Miracle Review
Can you imagine what life would be like if you were finally holding your dream baby in your arms? How would you like to conceive that baby easily, and naturally, in the next few weeks? What would it mean if you could carry your healthy baby to term and have a complication-free delivery? Would you be interested in a resource that could help you reach those dreams?
Pregnancy Miracle by Lisa Olson, a nutritionist and health consultant, is an extensive resource for any woman trying to get pregnant. The information presented is clear, detailed, practical, and very helpful.
Lisa covers all the basics of getting pregnant:
- Female & Male anatomy
- Charting Your Cycle & Female Hormone Overview
- Common Causes of Infertility & Infertility Tests (including Male Infertility Tests)
You discover how traditional Chinese Medicine views infertility. It's vastly different than the way your doctor is looking at things – and it's frustrating that doctors completely ignore everything but physical symptoms!
If you're unable to get pregnant you need to take a look at yourself as a whole – all of your physical symptoms, and all of your emotional ones. Eastern medicine acknowledges and addresses all your worries about your fertility.
Lisa does a superb job explaining all of this clearly and in detail. She covers these points, which you must know if you're trying to conceive:
- Qi, or your body's energy field – this is what you've seen in photographs that show halos of color around people.
- Your Organs – the organs in your body all have different jobs, and an organ being stressed can negatively impact your fertility (yes, even if it's not your uterus!)
- Your Heart and Spirit – Your mental and emotional well-being have tremendous impact on fertility. Western medicine gives lip service to “lowering stress” but Lisa reveals just how important your emotional well-being is to conception.
Pregnancy Miracle includes an extensive checklist to go through point by point and assess your overall health and well-being. Use this and get a vivid picture of where you're starting from, and what your next step to getting pregnant needs to be! Use Lisa's checklist and start solving your fertility problems now
After detailing this introductory information Lisa outlines a 5 step program you use to get pregnant.
Step One – Strengthening Your Reproductive System
Do you worry that you may get pregnant, only to miscarry, or have a baby with problems? This step is all about preparing your body for conception, something you know is vital not only to getting pregnant, but to carrying your healthy baby to term.
Lisa has you evaluate your cycle – with a clear explanation of the cycle from both a standard textbook perspective and an Eastern medicine perspective. You'll be really interested in this.
You're worried about cycle irregularities – so Pregnancy Miracle gives an excellent program for correcting any issues you have, including:
- Prolonged or Shortened Phase I (before ovulation)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- High or Low Basal Body Temperature
- Problems with Ovulation
- Uterine Lining Problems
- Shortened Phase III (luteal phase, or after ovulation)
- Luteal Phase with Erratic Temperatures and Excess Fatigue
- Premenstrual and Menstrual Flow Problems
Step Two – Using Diet and Vitamins & Minerals to Enhance Fertility
Pregnancy Miracle goes into a lot of detail on what foods to eat. This is the only part of Lisa's information I slightly disagree with.
Lisa dismisses dairy products as “to be avoided.” She explains they're full of hormones, but getting farm-fresh dairy from a source you trust removes this issue entirely.
She warns that traditional fats are bad, however, saturated fast like butter, milk fat, and coconut oil are good for your body. Full-fat dairy products have been proven to improve your chances of conceiving.
She also mentions soy, but in large quantities soy can be dangerous. If you treat with soy consider it like any other fertility drug – use with care and for only short periods. Avoid it during pregnancy!
I do agree with the other tips Lisa gives in this section, and she has a great list of supplements and fertility super foods.
Lisa also covers:
- Exercise & Sleep
- Reducing Toxins & Stress
- Femoral Massage (complete with pictures) – an easy technique to increase blood circulation
- Qi Gong Breathing – an easy focused breathing exercise to relieve stress and increase well-being
- How Pilates can be harming your fertility
- Complete Chinese Medicine Protocols for addressing specific deficiencies
Step Three – Using Acupuncture, Acupressure, and TCM Herbs to Cleanse and Balance Your Energy for Conception
Acupuncture and Acupressure are gaining massive recognition from fertility specialists – even the most traditional Western doctors. This is because it works!
Imagine being able to use these safe and gentle acupressure techniques in the comfort of your own home to correct your specific fertility issues.
Pregnancy Miracle gives you detailed information on the “whys” behind acupuncture and acupressure along with extensive information on the technique, so you can use it at home.
- Complete info on what points benefit what systems
- Full color pictures of all points
- Detailed instructions on how to use acupressure yourself
- Complimentary therapies such as magnetic therapy, heat therapy, and light therapy.
Next Lisa moves into herbs that can balance your body systems and increase fertility. She gives a really thorough listing that includes herbs used in Chinese medicine and herbs used in traditional Western healing.
She carefully covers when and how to use each herb, removing any confusion you may have.
Step Four: Internal Cleansing and Liver Detoxification
I'll admit – I was impressed with this extensive resource before I reached step four… but this section just blew me away. Do you feel like your body isn't quite a pure as it should be for your new baby? This section is for you.
I've never seen such clear, detailed information on preconception cleansing. Lisa gives tons of information on why you should cleanse and how you should cleanse.
In fact, the only omission I noticed was Lisa doesn't suggest you should limit your cleansing to no sooner than a few months before conception – it's best to do your fasting and cleansing, then give your body a couple of months of rebuilding before you conceive.
Lisa's information covers:
- Why you should Cleanse & Fast
- Types of fasts
- Beginning and Ending a fast
- Juice cleansing & Juice blends
- Other drinks (including Herbal Teas, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Water)
- What to be aware of during your cleanse and precautions for exercise
- Vitamin, mineral, and enzyme supplements during the fast
She also covers how to cleanse specific organ systems.
You get detailed information on helping your cleanse work most effectively, and how to deal with a “healing crisis” which often occurs during a cleanse. There's additional information on parasite and liver cleanses if you feel those would be good for your situation.
After working through the Pregnancy Miracle cleansing protocols you'll know your body is pure and ready for your new baby. Get these vital protocols now.
Step Five: The Three Part Secret to Conceiving a Healthy Fetus: Ovulation, Sperm Count, and Sexual Positions/Timing
This section goes into some information that you won't get in most OB/GYN's offices, and it's vital.
Lisa covers just how important fresh sperm and fresh eggs are, and exactly why they're important. Reading this information is like having a “light bulb” moment. You're left wondering why doctors don't bother sharing this information with you.
You also get information on increasing sperm count, and details on sexual positions that encourage conception.
Imagine …a step by step guide packed with exactly the information you need. Imagine being able to conceive a healthy baby in just a few weeks …carrying your baby to term and enjoying an excellent birth …and finally holding your precious baby in your arms … all because you decided to pick up Pregnancy Miracle today.
After covering the steps to getting pregnant Lisa also details more strategies, so you can conceive quickly. She revisits charting and covers using home fertility tests. She also gives helpful tips for surviving “the two week wait” (that time you spend anxiously wondering if you're pregnant or not!)
Pregnancy Miracle supplies a complete plan for male fertility problems, too:
- Dietary changes – Lisa's diet plan for male fertility issues is really excellent!
- Supplements and Herbal Remedies – your man is not forgotten, and a complete listing of good herbs and supplements is given for him.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine – a detailed overview on how TCM views male infertility and some pointers for benefiting him. Full color-pictures are included.
- Lifestyle Changes – all the lifestyle tips good for male fertility are detailed.
Special Circumstances are covered:
- Advanced maternal age (the information on this is very detailed)
- Unexpected infertility issues
- Secondary infertility
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes
- Issues with the Ovaries
- Tubal Ligation
- Recurring Miscarriage
The appendices give extended information on exercise, dealing with grief, and In Vitro Fertilization considerations.
Pregnancy Miracle includes bonus resources – a 14 day meal plan with recipes is the first, so you can be nourished and ready to conceive during your next cycle. Despite my disagreements with some of Lisa's nutritional advice, I think her meal plan is great. You may want to add some full-fat milk in along with a couple of your daily meals or snacks, but otherwise the meal plan is solid and the recipes are delicious.
Lisa adds a great bonus that covers a wide range of topics under “female” situations – PMS, pregnancy stages, labor and birth stages, and caring for yourself postpartum. I thought this little booklet was a thoughtful addition. She also includes a second, detailed booklet on dealing with stress.
A week by week guide to pregnancy and a baby names guide are two more fun little extras you get.
Pregnancy Miracle is a complete system. You'll need to work at it and make some lifestyle changes… but everything is mapped out for you – clearly and in detail. If you're a woman who wants the truth about pregnancy and fertility issues, and you're a woman who knows how to work for what she wants, Pregnancy Miracle is for you.
The Pregnancy Miracle is a guaranteed system to help you conceive naturally. You won't find all this information pulled together in such an easy-to-read format anywhere else. Go ahead and pick Lisa's resource up today, so you can conceive the precious baby you've been dreaming of – naturally.
A note for you: I work hard to write complete, honest reviews for you. The above review is unsolicited, and I am a consumer and user of the resource. I do make a small commission if you buy through the above link, which helps support this site.
(NOTE: Want the Top Easy Steps to Boosting Your Fertility? Use these 5 simple, evidence-based steps to get pregnant and carry your healthy baby to term. Get them here.)